Challenge Week Five: Monsters Inc.

I watched it once and I couldn’t stop. Whenever I had a second to my self I would go and get my Sullivan stuffed animal and watch the movie. My eyes would light like a wildfire when the previews died out and the movie begined.

If my memories tell me correctly all I would watch was Monsters Inc. It was my favorite thing in the wourld and I still love to watch it. That Sullivan toy is long gone but my memories still shine bright. I remember when I first saw it I was mortally terrified by the chameleon monster but everything else about that Movie was wonderful. I would watch it again and again I would even sneak out in the night and watch it. I was addicted I couldn’t stop watching. every time a friend would come over I would ask them “do you want to watch Monsters Inc?” And when they would say no I would reply “well I don’t care we’re watching Monsters Inc.” were ever the place when ever the time I couldn’t refuse to watch Monsters Inc.

I have many childhood memories but this one sticks out the most. And I thank the makers for giving me a wonderful childhood.

Monsters, Inc. Wiki
Monsters, Inc. Wiki

One thought on “Challenge Week Five: Monsters Inc.

1. Great lead, Sam. Really drew me in, and then your sincere love of Monsters, Inc kept me reading. Your enthusiasm for this movie shows in your writing, and I think this is one of your best posts this year.

“That Sullivan toy is long gone but my memories still shine bright.” This is my favorite line: wonderful balance, powerful imagery.

I enjoyed reading this very much.